Welcome to my architectural renderings blog
Greetings!, Welcome to my blog. I'm an architectural visualization consultant from New Delhi, India. Just got this thought while watching TV earlier today, to write a blog. Don't know how it will help others or me but I wish to share my experience, work and knowledge that I gained in my vast experience in the field of architectural visualization. I'm 32 years old and doing renderings for last 10-11 years now. I like my profession for its creativity, glamour and variety. I really enjoy doing those photoreal renderings, walkthrough and fly-by animations. I also like QTVR virtual panoramic renderings. I'll be updating this blog on weekly basis and will try to answer all the queries you may have. Btw, I do accept outsourced visualization assignments, if you are an architecture, visualization or real estate firm.
Please Contact me for all your requirements for
3D ArchitecturalWalkthrough Animations
Affordable Architectural Renderings Outsourcing
Affordable Mobile App Developement
Affordable Website Development
All your questions would be highly appreciated. My Regards Harjeet Singh
Yours Truly, Harjeet Singh


<< Home