Portfolio services
Hi, As I start getting mails from visitors, most of queries are about kind of services I provide. I could have thought that myself to mention that in first place. Anyways, here it is:
- Photoreal architectural, exterior and interior renderings.
- Non-Photoreal architectural renderings
- Hidden-line sketches, where the clients prefer to hand-color the prints.
- Water-color renderings. Please note that these are still digital renderings with water-color effects.
- Other renderings with more digital effects e.g. canvas, pen and ink, charcoal etc.
- Sub-division layouts and Land development renderings
- Lighting study interior renderings
- Renovation and alteration renderings (architectural renderings)
- Photo-montage and cleanup renderings (architectural renderings )
- Photo remodeling/exact replica renderings
- Photo-realistic walkthrough and fly-by animations
- QTVR panoramic renderings
- VRML virtual interactive buildings
- Other possible type of computer generated architectural illustrations
Apart of that, I can assist you in detailing your architectural projects and developing the drawings and renderings from the hand-drawn sketches. For Technologies, I have expertise on Autodesk, discreet, Adobe and corel range of products. My basic modelling is mostly done in autocad unless 3dsmax is required. I use 3dsmax for modelling whenever a clients prefers doing so.
My strengths are precise detailing, accurate lighting, complex texture creation and life-putting post production touch-ups. I often do customize acad and 3dsmax to work more precisely and expeditiously. I should also mention that I've good knowledge of VB programming with Windows API functions. I hope I was able to cover it all.
Please Contact me for all your requirements for
3D ArchitecturalWalkthrough Animations
Affordable Architectural Renderings Outsourcing


<< Home